Friday, May 7, 2010

Ravish Me

This piece is from a virgin's heart. How in this modern world a girl is still worried about her inner insecurities.



Shackles, the invisible ones
I lay trapped in clutches of keyless locks
Morals, Ethics, Traditions they say
Keeps my wings bound by shame

Where are you lost?
Your images I have conjured in mind
I long for a tactile touch
On this chaste heart that resides
In my pure abode

Feared I am, I might lose it all
My white soul is my only wealth
Like time, once gone it won’t be back
My mind pleads for that surety
which rests in unwavering hands

Pain, I know comes with it
Ready I am, to go through
Come and free me of this oppression
Liberate me of these heavy chains
that lie deep within myself

I am a river yet to meet its ocean
A flower yet to blossom
An un-carved wood
A pristine fruit to be eaten

I seek for you, my worthy God
To embellish the temple of my body
Embark hither and release me
I want to melt in thee
Come now and ravish me
Come now and ravish me

No comments:

Post a Comment