Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ah . .The Smudged Kohl

I turned my face
Toward her, she took
A sip from the glass

Smudged kohl on eyelids
Arched brows, Mascara lashes
Looked deep and lustily

Her glossy lips hide
Some mystery, her smile
Gave it all away

Cheeks were blush pink
Smeared rose, dimpled chin
Was angled down naughtily

Her unruly hair curled
On neck, tingling she
Swiveled them a bit

Earrings stirring nape of
Her neck, slipped sleeve
Bared shimmer on shoulder

Her hands were aloft
Like ballet, nails shone
Bright under the light

Sinuous gown hugged her
Tender waist, she lifted
Silk touching the ground

Her imprudent step showed
Tender heal, like a
Babies warm untouched feet

A casual tread brought
Her near, her arms
Dropped on my shoulder

Bracelets clinked on fair
Delicate wrists, her perfume
Filled my heart completely

Her curved back sensed
My hand, I drew
Her close to touch

Dark eyes gazed me
Pleading, I closed mine
On her smudged kohl

No comments:

Post a Comment